Multi Split Systems
are one of today’s most advanced forms of air conditioning.
A new inverter multi-head air conditioning system is a great option where you want to air condition multiple rooms, but may not have space for multiple outdoor units. Multi-head split system models feature an innovative design that allows several indoor units of different size, capacity and type to be connected to just one single outdoor unit. This allows you to select the most suitable indoor model and size for any type of room and to make the best use of available space.
By reducing the number of outdoor units necessary, the multi-split system can enhance exterior aesthetics.
Multi head inverter outdoor units:
- 5.2kw cooling capacity (2 indoor units)
- 5.4kw cooling capacity (maximum 3 indoor units)
- 7.1kw or 8kw cooling capacity (maximum 4 indoor units)
- 10kw cooling capacity (maximum 5 indoor units)
- 12kw cooling capacity (maximum 6 indoor units)
- 14kw or 16kw cooling capacity (maximum 8 indoor units)
Multi head air conditioning systems mean greater flexibility and space saving options.
Due to the complexities of piping back to a single point, the installation process for multi head systems can be a lot more challenging than for single split systems, with a lot more pipework needed for the longer pipe runs. Consequently, it is very important that you use a quality Air-Conditioning company, such as Aquarius Air, to help you design and install your new multi head system.
- One outdoor unit can be connected to a wide variety of indoor units
- Each room can be individually controlled, allowing you to set different temperatures in each room, helping save running costs by heating or cooling rooms as required
- Energy setting operations ensure the system runs more efficiently